Monday, December 1, 2008

- welcome DECEMBER...!" -

yuHuuu.. December is coming! ^^
The most adorable and cherish month of the year for me..
It's nice to see the malls with a Christmas decoration, with the Christmas songs everywhere,, Santa Claus,, Christmas trees,, Christmas deer,, Christmas parades and so on..
With the RED and GREEN color everywhere.. December always raises my mood up. Even on this December I've to do my final exam at the univ, but it still seems so fun.

I love the Christmas mass,, and this year I'm the committee of the Christmas mass in my campus. Hmph. Can't wait for that day =)
It must be so fun. I'm also waiting for the Christmas holiday!! This one is which I love the most =D

It's the month of the born of my Lord, Jesus Christ.

The born of my Saviour,, my Sheperd,, my Guide.
What kinda present could I give to Him??
I have nothing, except my HEART.
So I would give my heart to Him as my Christmas present ^^

Hope that this year's Christmas would be better than last year,, since last year was the worst Christmas ever in my life.


At last...

WELCOME DECEMBERRRRRR...!!

No comments: