Wednesday, December 31, 2008

- "2008" -

2008.
A year that full of memories.
A year that full of changes.
A year that full of happiness and sadness, laughter and tears,
success and failure.

There were TEARS on my days through 2008 because:

- I fell in love with a wrong guy at the beginning of this year. And I was hurt, again.

- It was hard when I had to pass the high school final exam. I had to study hard. Very hard. Until I was really really bored and tired. I was sick of those things. Sick of science. Sick of the tests, try-outs, courses and exercises.. Erghh.

- The Bali trip with schoolmates wasn't so fun. I was disappointed.

- I was frustrated when I had to decide what major and univ should I take. I planned to take medical major, but at the beginning of the year, my fam broke all my dreams up. They suddenly forbade me to enter the medical major, and I had to make a "three-nights-decision", choosing a new major that I had never think before. Huh.

- My brother started to work at a company. It makes him so busy and he just has a lil time to spend with me.

- I had to say goodbye to some friends.. They were leaving for study abroad.. I hated attending their farewell parties and seeing them taking off in the airport cause it made me wanna cry.. And now I miss them so muchhhhh.. Get home soon, guys.. Hope that we can spend some more days together =)
(to: Dennise Techrisna, Andreas Bernard, Anthony Lim, Chrestella Natalie, Marshella Kie, Timothy Liu, Afrizal Harimukti, Angie Valentine, Clara Oktarina, Alvin Utama)


But there were times that made me SMILE through 2008:
- I graduated from senior high school! That was the best moment of the year =)

- I found some friends that I might not notice before.. We weren't close at the beginning, but then we spent so many great times together. We hung out, we watched movies, we took pics, we studied, we laughed, we told stories, we attended the graduation rehearsals, we went to Pancious by taxi and walked for kilos wkwk.. That was so fun n unforgettable!
Thanks for listening to my problems and giving me advices.. Thank you, guys. You've made my last days at school beautiful and made me know what "friendship" really means.
(to: Dennise Techrisna, Elsa Wijaya, Fricillia Natasha, Angeline Basuki, Patricia Yohanna)


- I entered university. To be in this major and this univ is the best decision I've ever made this year.

- I did my first "get-home-by-myself" from campus by busway and angkot wkwk.. One of the great experiences and pride in my life.

- I almost died, almost crushed by a motorcycle, but God saved my life. So beautiful.

- I've learnt so many things this year. Things that made me be a better person. I've told you bout this in my blog before =)

- I learnt English more than I've ever done in my life. The more I learn it, the more I love it.

- I created my first blog on March. And I love my blog. A new place for me to scrap my days, to show my feelings, and to share my thoughts..

- My fam gets better day by day. Thank You, Lord. The biggest blessing for me =D

- I do some organizations at campus that I love so much. I've never had time to do organizations when I was at senior high school..

- I met new people that are really kind and care of me.
That's so sweet =)

(to: Ria Wulandari, Sulistia Wijaya, Junita Putri, and also the members of PDKK St. Hieronimus and Pastoran Atma Jaya)

Overall, I love 2008. It has been a better year for me than 2007.
Thank You for everything great and everything bad. Cause I know that each of them had colored my life..

"Thank You, Jesus, for Your blessings, guidance, love, care, strength, trust, and everything that You've given to me.. Let me be a better person day by day, month by month, year by year. Let me be a good girl in Your eyes.
Hold my hands through the next year, 2009, that I might not know what's gonna happen and what's waiting there for me. But one thing that I know and sure, that Your love for me would be lasts forever, and You'll never let Your eyes and hands off of me =)
I trust in You, Lord."

Thank You for this year.

No comments: