Saturday, November 29, 2008

- "what I've learnt." -

These are what i've learnt from my life at the university so far:


1. I've learnt how to be more patient.
2. I've learnt how to face others, esp. the seniors..
3. I've learnt how to work with others,, and how to organize some events.
4. I've learnt how to receive others, not only for the positives but also the negatives side of them.
5. I've learnt how to be more friendly, and smile even to someone that I don't know well.
6. I've learnt how to organize my time.
7. I've learnt how to be more open-minded.
8. I've learnt how to support others.
9. I've learnt how to appreciate my life as a gift.
10. I've learnt how to forgive and forget.
11. I've learnt how to obey my authority.
12. I've learnt how to accept people's thoughts about me, either good or bad.
13. I've learnt how to be more thankful for all things that happened in my life.
14. I've learnt how to be a blessing for others.
15. I've learnt how to be more confident.
16. I've learnt how to love myself.
17. I've learnt how to be a tough girl.
18. I've learnt not to trust people easily.
19. I've learnt how to cheer my friends up.
20. And I've learnt how to be myself.

These all have brought some changes in my life.. They bring me to the upper level of a better person. What a different life I've got in the univ and I love it so much. Being in this lovely family is a special gift for me. I've never enjoyed my life like this before.

I love all the people around me, who care and build my personalities up. Thank you for all the advice, for the help, for the care, for the testimonies, and for the trust you've all given to me. I really appreciate them. Those things teach me how to be a better person day by day.
Wish that I could be a blessing for you too =)

No comments: