Tuesday, December 2, 2008

- "nicknames.." -

Ergh.. I think I've got too many nicknames!! Look at this list:

1. Astrid,, my real name.
2. Trid,, to make it short.
3. Strid,, pronounced just like the word "street" wkakaka =P
4. Ucrit,, my high school classmates called me so.
5. Kucrit,, they modified my name stupidly! ergh.
6. Unyil,, OMG.
7. Cil,, from the word "kecil".
8. De',, some seniors call me this.
9. Bu,, erghhhhhh. Am I "ibu2"??!
10. Chibi or just Chib to make it short,, Japanese word means "small".
11. Acit or Cit for common,, my friends at the univ are too lazy to pronounce "trid". Oh my goodness..
12. Bonsai,, hate this one!!!
13. Dul,, erghhh.. Sounds that I'm so dull wkwk..
14. Nek,, my God!! How come they call me like this??! Does my face look like a grandma?! ugh.
15. Piglet,, I'm NOT a piggy!! bwekkk =P
16. Sucang,, the short name of "susu kacang", bcos I'm a sucang-holic.
17. Cabe bogel,, the latest nickname for me, given from the sayur-mayur family..
18. ...*

* For number 18, you may add some nicknames for me that I might be forgotten to write hahaha..

So.. Don't you think that I've got too many nicknames in my life???!!
In fact,, people RARELY call me with my real name (Astrid). Huaaaaaaaaa...
If I let this happen continuously,, maybe someday people will forget my real name!! OMG.
Hiksssss T.T

No comments: