Friday, November 6, 2009

- "SUNSHINE after the rain." -

I got this beautiful poem from my e-mail last night.
It blessed me so,, the words written remind me of His love and care for me..
Gives me a new strength to face a difficult thing in my life right now..
It gives me a new hope,, a new faith,, a new mind..

This poem was written by Ridwandhi Jahya.
Thank you so much for the poem :)
Let me share it to you all and I hope that it'll bless you too..

Whatever your cross,
whatever your pain,
there will always be sunshine
after the rain

Perhaps you may stumble,
perhaps even fall,
But God's always ready
to answer your call

He knows every heartache,
sees every tear,
A word from His lips
can calm every fear

Your sorrows may linger,
throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish
in dawn's early light

The Savior is waiting,
somewhere above,
to give you His grace
and send you His love

Whatever your cross,
whatever your pain,
"God always sends rainbows
after the rain ..."

To get out of difficulty, one must usually go through it!

No comments: