Thursday, July 30, 2009

- "My 1st Tuna Fettuccine." -

Today I made my "real" first cook :D
TUNA FETTUCCINE.

This is my first time to cook totally-by-myself for my whole family..
Eventually I just cook for my own self,, not to share for anybody else hehehe :P


*stupid note that I wrote in the refrigerator*

A night before I wrote a note in the refrigerator:

THE BEST LUNCH EVER
WILL BE SERVED BY
Chef Astrid
on Thursday, 29th of July '09
at about 2 o'clock
DON'T MISS IT =P

hahaha..
What a silly note that made my whole family laughed out loud.

Wanna see the result?


*how does it look? :) *

The picture above is taken before I put some basil leaves and chili sauce.
I'm sorry if it looks a little bit pale and unattractive :(
But it smells so good, believe me :P

And how about the taste??
Hmm.. TOTALLY YUMMY.
Hehehehehe..
I was succeeded :D

Super duper yummy.
Love it so much.
More delicious than I expected before hahaha..


*The total portion I made*

Wanna try some?
Come to my house then :P

No comments: