Wednesday, July 22, 2009

- "Another Bday Surprise for Me :)" -

Okay,, actually my bday story below this posting hasn't over yet.
Without my expectation,, about 5 o'clock in the afternoon my other best friends came to my house. It was very surprising!!!
Here's what happened yesterday:

I was taking a nap in the afternoon for about an hour.. Then I got up and started to make my notes..
Suddenly I heard several knocks on my gate. I didn't care at first until my servant came and tell me that there were some people who asked me to get out.
Then I got out. And what I found was three of my besties were standing out of my house, bringing a bday cake and asking me to get out hahaha..
I was so surprised that I couldn't say anything hehehe..


*they brought me this cake*

I asked them to come in, and we had a lil' bday celebration =)
This is the bday present they gave to me:


*isn't this bag cute? :D*

After having dinner together,, they asked me to go out with them.. So we went to the Strawberry Cafe in Tanjung Duren. We played some games and drank juices.


*having dinner together*

OMG. Two bday surprises for me yesterday :D
I've never expected it before..
Thank you guys..
Thank you for coming and cheering my bday ^^
Thank you for your time.
Thank you for your caring.
Thankssssss..
You've all had made my bday totally wonderful!!
You guys are awesome.



Can't forget it :))

to: Andreas Galih, Levina Widyanata, Gerson Kumulia

1 comment:

LEVINA'S RAINBOW WORLD :) said...

hahaha lg search nama g sendiri di google, trus muncul posting'an ini, jd keinget kegilaan g dateng ke rmh orang n lgsg minta nginep hahahahaha =))