Tuesday, July 21, 2009

- "My 19th Birthday" -

Today is my bday!! :D
This morning some of my best friends came to my house..
They brought me a cake and gifts ^^
I was really surprised when I opened the gift hahahaha..
You wanna see??
Here's the gift they gave for me hehe..


*my caricature hahaha*

Isn't it looks exactly the same like me?! hahaha..
I was really happy to be given this picture of mine,, so cuteeeee :D
Thanks thanks thaaaaannkksss guys!!
You all are really awesome,, giving me something that I've never expected before hehe..
I'll hang it on the wall in my room, so that I can see it every time and remembering you all :)



Thank you for making my birthday great and unforgettable ^^
It's such a luck to have you all in my life, guys..
Can't imagine my birthday without you cheering my day hehe..

It's one of the sweetest birthday in my life. Because of you all.
Because of your smiles.
Because of your gifts.
Because of your surprises.

but the most important is..
Because of your presence.



Thank you friends :) :)
Thank you for being the part of my life ^^
Luv you all, besties forever n ever..
God bless.


*besties + my lil' scrappy*

to: Ria Wulandari, Sulistia Wijaya, Junita Putri, Laurensius Hartono

No comments: