Saturday, January 31, 2009

- "You are FAITHFUL." -

I forget You
when I feel that I need You no more
I leave You
when I think that there's no need for You to guide me anymore

But one thing that I've always known
that YOU ARE FAITHFUL
Never at once You leave me alone
When my heart feels so lonely
You whisper me that You miss me

This is me, Lord
I'm coming back to You
Remembering the moment when I fell in love for the first time with You
The first time I knew You
The first time I was touched by You
The first time I declared that I will follow You forever more
The time when Your Spirit burnt my heart

Even the world turns its back on me
I know that You will never leave me
If You're the only one that I have in my life
That's more than enough

I'll be faithful, just like the way You are.

No comments: