Saturday, November 22, 2008

- "a HOMEWORK for u and me.." -

*pr dari dennise neh..*

Homework Rules:

1. Each blogger must post this rules.
2. Each blogger must starts with 10 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, about their ten things and post.You need to choose some people to get tagged and list their names
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog.

10 facts about me :

1. I hate insects and reptiles.. They're really disgusting for me,, yucks!!

2. I got an allergy of milk,, cold weather and dust. It makes me sneezing n can't breathe easily.

3. I have two dogs, 7 hamsters and a cat whose pregnant right now. ughh.

4. I believe in Christ. And I'm proud to be a catholic.

5. I have a second-family whom I love so much, my brothers n sisters in God: Brotherhood in God (BiG).

6. I really love my life in university right now.. Enjoying every days I spend here with my friends.

7. I drink a glass of soy bean milk everyday -well,, sometimes 2 glasses actually- since the last 2 years hehe.. It always be one of my favorites =P

8. I hate candies but love chocolates so muchhhh *especially the dark chocolate*

9. It takes at least 2 hours for me to get home from campus by trans-jakarta n angkot everyday wakakaka..

10. Missing my 'lil sista in Canada. Get back home soon, sist! T.T

Next tag:
1. Clara oktarina
2. Erlia Sardizar
3. Bob Tjitrosampurno
4. Alvin Munaf
5. Amelia Christina

No comments: