Monday, November 3, 2008

- " a PENCIL in His hands.." -

Sometimes I don't understand why God gives me some big works to do. I've never wished to do this job, I've even never thought about it before. I feel scared to step forward when God trusts me to do some big things for Him,, some things to do with a big responsibility and commitment.
I know that God has many other people better than me to do it, so why did He choose me? Why does it must be me?! Hiksss T.T
I thanked God cause He believes on me, but sometimes it makes me desperate cause I really don't know what do I have to do.. I have no experiences at all. I have no idea. I'm not ready yet.

But thank You Lord cause when I'm down, You send a friend to me to reminds me that I don't have to be worry 'bout anything. That You'll always be there to help me and I'll never walk alone.
She said, "There's nothing to be worry, Astrid, You're only a PENCIL in His hands. You just have to stay on and He, Himself, will move you by His hands. All you have to do is to obey Him and let Him lead you the way. It's not yourself who will work, but Jesus is The One that will work through you."

Thanks, Ria Wulandari, for supporting and reminding me always =)
your words keep me moving on. I always remember them when I feel down, desperate or when I don't know what to do.
I'm so thankful that I've found a friend like you. We build each other, we strengthen each other, and we grow up in Jesus each together.
You're also a pencil in His hands,, Jesus bless you so bebh ^^

Now I realize that there's nothing to be worry. Cause when God choose me to do something for Him, I know that He won't forget to give me strength. He will never forget to hold my hands tight and walk with me. Guides me step by step. Tells me what He wants me to do. When I do everything to serve You, Lord, You will never make me ashame or disappointed, right?! =)

I just wanna say, "Lord, let me be whatever You want me to be. Take me to whereever You want. I will obey You. Show me every miraculous things that I might never seen or thought before. I'm ready to be a sharp pencil in Your hands and let me be a blessing for others. Let through myself, Your glory should be proclaimed." AMEN.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. "
( Philippians 4:13 )

No comments: