Sunday, July 25, 2010

- "Thankful." -

I'm thankful for being my imperfect parents' child
coz I know there's a lot of children out there longing for parents' love

I'm thankful for the difficult subjects in my study
coz many people having no chance to be well-educated

I'm thankful for my naughty students
coz I can share my knowledge with them and watch them grow to be great people

I'm thankful for the friends around me
coz most people are lonely

I'm thankful for my innocent pets
coz God uses them to cheer me everyday

I'm thankful for my "far away" house
coz lots of people are homeless

I'm thankful for my simple meals
coz many people have to go to bed in hunger for days

I'm thankful for the heat of the sun that crush on my skin
coz it means that I'm still alive

I'm thankful for my myopic eyes
coz lots of people are blind

I'm thankful for my allergic nose
coz many patients can't even breathe without medical equipment

I'm thankful for being pressed by others in the public transportation
coz some people even have to walk by their feet for miles

I'm thankful for my problems
coz I know they make me tougher and more mature each day

I'm thankful for being short
coz many people even lose their parts of body

and most of all..
I'm thankful for knowing YOU in my life
for there's none like YOU and no one else can touch my heart like YOU do :)



See.. So many things to be thankful for.
What else should I complain about?
There's always, always, always something to be thankful for (",)
I love YOU, Lord.. I'm thankful.

2 comments:

Ria Wulandari said...

hehe.. there's should be nothing left for complaining..

keep thankful, dear.. :D

astrid marcella said...

yaphh,, I will dearrr :)