Tuesday, July 20, 2010

- "My GRATITUDE." -

This is my last day for being nineteen :)
Starting from tomorrow, I'll be turning to twenty..
Gonna be no more the ending "-teen"s on my ages
It means that I should be more mature, of course.

An array of wish lists lay down in my mind and heart
*Well.. God knows them*
and I wish they may all come true as His will, not my will..
I'll keep learning and struggling to be a better person year by year,
month by month,
day by day..

Thank You for one more year added into my life, Lord..
Thank You for giving me a chance to live in the earth and proclaim Your glory
Thank You for Your guidance, love, and faithfulness
for the past nineteen years of mine
Please keep guiding me through the following years
'till the day You take my breath away..

I love You, now and forever. I'll keep my faith on You.

and as the PROVERBS say:
"LONG LIFE is in her right hand; in her left hand are RICHES and HONOR."
-Proverbs 3:16 NIV-

AMEN (",)

5 comments:

Ricca said...

yaayyyy you made it my dear :)
love it..

exciting to wait the next one

Ricca said...

yaaaayyy you made it my dear..
exciting to wait next one

;)

astrid marcella said...

@ricca: hehe.. thankss cicii :)

Ria Wulandari said...

AMIN... : )
Bye 19..

astrid marcella said...

@ria: amiinn.. bye "teen"ager! hehehe ;)