Wednesday, July 21, 2010

- "MY 20th" -

Well.. Another great birthday for me today ^^

This morning I woke up at 9 and I found so many bday greetings from my lovely friends on my BB.. And when I turn my head to the right, I saw a quite big box of present from my mom with a cute pink card on it.. That was so sweet hehehe :)


*a gift from my parents*

Then I went to campus in a rush because I wanted to attend a Holy mass at chapel at 12 o'clock with my friends: Ria, Sulis, Juju, and Hartono.. After the mass, I had a confession sacrament and I felt so relieved..

Being so hungry, we went to SOSIALITA @ Sky Dining to have a birthday lunch and lil' sweet celebration there :D
There was a small pudding given to me as a symbol of a birthday cake, 2 great presents from them, and also a lovely hand-made birthday card made by Ria.. Soooo cuteeee!!
I couldn't even hold my tears of happiness on when I read the message in the card.. Pfiuhh.


*my eyes were red.. hiks*


*with my bestiest*

After that we headed to EX because Ria told me that Levina was waiting there for us. When we got there, she was eating frozen yoghurt at JCo.. Without being suspicious, I came nearer to her table. But suddenly from the corner of the room, Ina jumped out with a big bday cake in her hand and shouted : "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"
Huaahhh.. I was so shocked because I didn't think that there would be anybody else except Lev there.. And every single eye in the room looked on me directly bcos of Ina's loud voice! hahaha -.-"
Then I made a wish, blew the candle, and cut the cake into pieces.. Before we ate the cake, Lev leaded a prayer for me and we prayed together :)





And out of my awareness, suddenly Ria and Sulis rubbed my cheeks with the cake's cream!! And everyone of them started to do so 'till my face was full with cream. And at last they rubbed a big cream of pink rose to my nose! Unfortunately, the pink color couldn't be easily removed. So my nose was colored in pink.. And then I walked with shame at EX while my friends kept laughing at my RED NOSE! Can you imagine that?! Hahaha.. Zzzz -.-"


*see what they have done to me!*

I went home at 5 and the others watched the movie together.. I wish I could join them but unluckily I couldn't bcos I had to have dinner with my parents.. So my father picked me up and we reached home before 6. Reaching home, I took a bath and prepared myself to go for the dinner. For just about an hour later, me and my parents were at Hanamasa - Puri. Well.. I ate like crazy haha.. I was wondering how much calories do I have to burn tomorrow for having a big dinner like this. And I went home with a VERY FULL stomach! Please pay attention with the word "VERY". Hahaha..
I know it's not healthy, though. But I think that it's gonna be okay for having it only once a year wkwk :P

After we had finished the dinner, I got home and.. Here I am writing on my blog and smiling while remembering the sweet memories written in my life today :)
Thank you guys for making my bday so special..
I know exactly that my bday wouldn't be as great and memorable as today without you all being by my side and cheer me up all the day.. Your presence means a lot to me.. Thank you for organizing this 'lil bday celebration for me.. You guys really know exactly how to make it unforgettable and precious ^^

Special thanks to:
Ria Wulandari
Sulistia Wijaya
Junita Putri
Levina Widyanata
Albertha Ina

Laurensius Hartono

for making my day PERFECT!!
My bday has always been surprising bcos of your presence :)
Thanks for making me smile and laugh.. I do really enjoy my bday :D
And thankssss for the RED NOSE yaa! *grrrr* hahaha..
Never gonna forget it wkwk..
And also for the prayer, presents, card, and bday cake, they're so special for me :)
You guys have made my bday complete..


*special people in my life*

Special thanks also given to my mom and dad..
You both are one of the best parents in the world that someone may have :D
I'm so thankful for having great parents like you.. It's such a precious gift ^^
Thank you for all the love, caring, and prayers for me..
Really love you two :)
Also for my big bro, though he couldn't join the dinner with us.. But he's still my best bro hehe ;)

And for all the wishes, greetings, and prayers that come from all friends and relatives of mine, i wanna say THANK YOU ALL ^^
Thank you for flooding my BB, fb, twitter, messengers, and phone calls with the bday greetings..
Thank you for remembering my bday and make it special :)
I really appreciate it and you all have made my day WONDERFUL!

Last but not least,
I thank God most deeply for HIS guidance for me along the past 20 years of my life.. HIS perfect love and faithfulness have surrounded me every time, every second. If today I may celebrate the 20th year of mine, it's all bcos of HIS might..
Thank You, Lord (",)

Love you all!
*hugs, kisses, and gratitude*

3 comments:

Ria Wulandari said...

Well...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

Great Birthday Party, right?

Now, what you have to do is waiting for another big surprises next year.. hihi.. ^^

NB : Thanks yaaah traktirannyaaa.. hihi..

astrid marcella said...

hihi.. yephhhh,, a GREAT bday party hehehe :D
wew.. I still gonna have to wait for 364 more days to have another surprising bday party then wkwk :P

NB: thankssss for the WONDERFUL present n card for me dearrr *muachh* ^^

LEVINA'S RAINBOW WORLD :) said...

Astrid the red nose reindeer hahahahaha =))