Friday, January 1, 2010

- "my PRAYER." -

This is the day that I've been waiting for!!
NEW YEAR DAY!!
New life.
New prayer.
New hopes.
New HEART, especially.
A fixed-up heart on this new beginning of my another life story :)

Well..
I have some resolution for this year:

1. I want a boyfriend, pleaseeeeee... hehe..
I hope last night was the last new year celebration for me being single..
Hopefully in this 2010 I meet my real partner that I believe God has provided him for me..
*And no more broken heart, please..* AMEN :)

2. I want a Black Berry.
Gemini is enough for me :D
*Think that I have to save more money to buy it*

4. In the end of this year,, I wish I could get a 50% scholarship from my university for the next semester.. It means that I have to study really hard to get "A"s for most of my subjects and raise my GPA up to 3.9 +..
*Hoaahhh.. Finger crossed!!* ^.^

5. Let me lose my weight for about 3 or 4 kilos, please! haha.
*Could someone teach me how to do diet?? I really don't know how to do it huhu :(*

6. Hopefully I can be a better servant of Him, either as the Worship Leader, singer, cell leader, secretary, or everything else that He wants me to do..
*Let me keep giving my best for Him!* (",)

7. I wanna be free from my favorite sin. I'm struggling so hard not to do my favorite sin in the last year, but sadly I was failed. Today, on the first day of the new year, I renew my commitment to avoid doing that sin. I wish in the end of this year I can reflect back on and say to myself "You win, Astrid!"
Amennnn...
*I know that I can't do it without You strengthen me, Lord*

8. I want my family to be closer and filled with love, peace, joy, and blessings.. Please no more disappointment and tears for us.. Can I put a hope on this thing?
*Help us, God.. Grant us deeper love and patient for each other..*

I believe that You hear all my hopes and prayer, Jesus..
May these hopes of mine come true, but only by Your will, not my will..
Just let Your will be my will.

Thank You, Lord.
I know exactly that nothing is impossible for You.
Amen. (",)

No comments: