Monday, January 18, 2010

- "Ms. Astrid" -

Today is my first day being a teacher. First day to be hired for doing a job. First day teaching the students in front of the classrooms.. Hehe..
I really thank God for this chance. I know that it's not such an easy job, but I promise to give my BEST!

You know, it's kinda weird to hear them calling me"Ms. Astrid" hahaha..
I work twice a week for 4 hours of 7 classes each day. It's so tiring but so fun if you decide to enjoy it..

I believe I can be a blessing for the students and even for the fellow teachers in BSC (Brilliant Study Center).. Maybe I just have less than 2 months to work there,, but I know that I may gain a lot of experience and I will never regret it.

I will work hard. I will give my maximum efforts, not only in teaching but also my study and church services. I'm trying to give my best in every aspect in my life..

I'll give the BEST, not only the GOOD (",)

wish me luck ;)

4 comments:

alvinmunaf said...

i never know that you already being a teacher now.
where?
wow

Ryamutz said...

Siplaaah MISS..^^
BEST.. BEST..^^

benedicta christa alamanda said...

ciehh MISS ASTRID!! uhuyy!!! hihihihi :)

astrid marcella said...

@AM: hehe iyh vin.. tp cm temporary teacher sampe akhir feb,, krn bln maret gw hr rabu dah ga bs ngajar soalnya ada PD Hiero huhu T.T
gw ngajar di BSC permata buana, d ruko yg sederetan alfamart vin :)

@Ria: hehehe.. yaappp! BEST ^^

@tata: hahahaha.. dasarrr kamuuu ngeledekin aku muluuuu hihi :P