Wednesday, January 6, 2010

- "Erghhhhhh!!!" -

DAMN I miss him!!
I miss his attention.
I miss the way he treated me.
I miss his messages.
I miss his calls.
I miss his hugs.
I miss his arms.
I miss his smell.
I miss his stories.
I miss his voice.
I miss his hands that held me tight.
I even miss his car.
And his house.
And his dog.

I miss the way he WAS, the OLD him.

But not the way he IS.

You know,, missing him isn't the hardest part.. But knowing I once ever had him is what BREAKS my heart..

I really hate this feeling!!!
And hate myself too!!

Errggghhhh.. DAMN!!
Why should it be so hurt?

6 comments:

benedicta christa alamanda said...

aku jg kangen ama dy beb. hikss. jd ngucur lgi d..

astrid marcella said...

It's alright, dear..
Just cry if you want..
Sometimes we need to cry as another way for not being crazy :)

Ryamutz said...

Quote PDL :
"jangan terkejut apabila Tuhan mengizinkan penderitaan terjadi dalam hidup kita karena itu semua untuk menghancurkan kebekuan rohani.."

^^Keep smiling..^^

astrid marcella said...

@rya: amiiinn.. thx for reminding me that quote again beb..
i'll keep smiling :)

alvinmunaf said...

Damn, now i also really anxious to know deeply (kepo mode on);p

astrid marcella said...

hahaha.. then kick away your curiosity viinnn wkwkwk :P