Monday, March 16, 2009

- "a year AGO.." -

A year ago at this time..
You were right here beside me
We chatted.
We laughed.
We shared.

A year ago..
You were really care of me
You worried when I fell sick
And you simply stole my heart

A year ago..
You sent me messages just to greet me good morning
You phoned me just to find out what I was doing

A year ago..
We did lots of things together
We were so close
Even our friends thought that we were a couple of lovers
You were the reason for me to face the hard times toughly

But then a year ago..
You hurt me
You broke my heart
and you left me
You suddenly turned into someone that I don't know
You forgot me as if I was nothing
You left me so easily
as easy as you turn your palms up

Don't you know..

that it needed only a week to fall in love with you
But it needs almost a whole year to forget you and get you out of my life

Even sometimes you still appear on my mind
But I know that you're not mine anymore

Now, after a year has gone by..
I just want to thank you
for all the sweet memories you've given in my life
And I just want you to know
that it's been very hard for me to raise up
but I've forgiven all the bitterness you've made in my life..

Thanks for everything, dear.
Have a blessed and happy life, then..

No comments: