Saturday, March 14, 2009

- "being SINGLE is fun." -

I've just realized that actually being single is fun =D
I don't say that I don't want to have a boyfriend, but I think that being single isn't a really bad idea hehe..
We can do lots of things in our life. Every single time is totally ours. Nobody could forbid us to do everything we want to do..

Yesterday my friend shared her problem to me.. She said that her boyfriend didn't like all the religious activities that she did.. Her boyfriend was so angry with her because she didn't have enough time to spend with him.. It can be said that her boyfriend was jealous to God, because she spent most of her time with God instead of him.
Ergh. What a silly thought he had =(

This sharing has made me be more thankful of my singleness =P
Honestly, sometimes I feel so lonely because I don't have any boyfriend to share everything with me.. But my friend's problem has opened my eyes, that being single is the time for me to do everything that God wants me to do..

Without someone being my boyfriend, I can join some organizations and have a passion on it, without have to be worry that my boy could be jealous and forbid me to do those things..
I can give a full-heart of mine to do my best for my study, my job of being a servant of God, my duty as a child, and being a place to share for my friends =)
I don't need any permission, except from my parents of course, to get home late at night because of my religious activities.. I can also spend my weekends with my brothers and sisters in God.

Hmm.. Maybe this is the reason why God hasn't given me a boyfriend yet.. Maybe He has lots of great things He wants me to do..
But I believe, when the right time has come, He'll send someone special for me to share my life with =)

Just trust HIS time, not OUR time.
Coz HIS time is perfect ^^

No comments: