Friday, February 6, 2009

- "being ENVY." -

Argh. Sometimes I envy of others' talents.. Really envy, honestly. Wish that I could be someone else that has sooo many talents!! Wished that I could be those who could sing so well, those who could play the piano amazingly, those who could dance beautifully, those who could speak in front of the public bravely, those who this, those who that!!!!! Erghhhh!
STOP IT!!

Sometimes when I see those talented people,, I feel just like I'm nothing. What a stupid thought.
I have to learn how to love myself. Learning how to be thankful for all my talents, not only focusing on my weaknesses. But it's really hard though. I've been struggling about this for almost 2 years, but sometimes this feeling still comes out to my mind huhu T.T

I should realize that everyone has their own blessing. No need to be envy.

Yeah, right. Everyone has their own blessing.

No comments: