Monday, December 20, 2010

- "the SPECIAL X'mas cards =) " -

I've been receiving the special Christmas cards from my very special best friend, Ria Wulandari, since the 1st year of Christmas that we spent together in 2008 :)
Every year, she never forgets to make one special Christmas card for me and I always wait for it hihi :D
These are the cards specially made by her for me ^^

- 2008 -


*her first own-made X'mas card for me*


- 2009 -


*last's year lovely X'mas card :)*


- 2010 -

.The first part.

*this year's SUPER DUPER CUTE X'mas card! :D*


. the second part.

*full of our memories from the beginning till now on :)*


This is where I put them.. On the best part of my room where I can see clearly it from every other part of my room =)


*three special X'MAS CARDS, a BDAY CARD, a lovely BDAY FRAME, a cute BDAY CARICATURE all made by her (",)*

Thanks for all the special gifts for me, dear..
Love them so muchhhh :)
Love you too my bestiest ever :*
Keep our special bond of friendship tight till the end ;)
*huggsssss hugggssssss!*


Anyway, I'm waiting for the next Christmas cards and birthday presents hahaha :P :D

2 comments:

ryamutz said...

waaaawww.. so sweeettt..
asiiikk dipublish..
hehe. thx yaaa..
semoga kartu-kartunya ga akan pernah berhenti gw ksh ke lo.. dan smoga smakin bagus.. ; )
aminnn..

hugsss..*_*

astrid marcella said...

hehe.. you're welcome bebb.. thx a lot for the cards too hihi ^^
amiinn2,, smoga lo ga cape bkin puluhan kartu bwt tahun2 ke dpnnya yahh hehe :D
gw siap beli board of fame bwt dkamar gw haha :P
hugggssss :*