Thursday, September 22, 2011

- "my 5th teaching.." -

a super cute rabbit :)

See a cute picture of a rabbit above? ^^
I showed this picture to one of my class at St. Theresia high school in my 5th teaching practice a couple days ago.. I used this picture to brainstorm what ideas come to the students' mind when they hear or see a picture of rabbit..

At the very first some students shouted, "SATAY, miss!!" and the rest of the class laughed, including me haha.. I just answered, "Hey don't make it a portion of satay! It's too cute to be cooked.. hahaha.."

Then some other students said, "BUGS BUNNY".. That answer was logical so I wrote it on the whiteboard. Another student answered, "CARROT, miss!" That was also a good answer.

Until one of the students shouted loudly, "PLAYBOY, miss!! Playboy bunny!!", and soon his friend added, "HUGH HEFNER, miss!!" The whole class burst into laugh hahaha :))

So.. Can you imagine how naughty my students were? wkwk :P
But I love teaching them.. They have given me an unforgettable teaching experience :)
I love XI IPS 3!! :*

No comments: