Thursday, March 10, 2011

- "Woman's PRAY." -

Lord, I pray for a man that will be a part of my life
A man that really loves You more than anything
A man that lives not for himself but for you
He must know for whom and what he lives, so his life isn't useless
Someone that has a wise heart not only a smart brain
A man that not only adores me, but can warn me when I'm wrong
A man that can be my best friend
A man that makes me feel like a woman when I'm beside him
I don't ask for a perfect man but I ask for an imperfect man
A man that needs my support, my love, my prayer for his life
Give me Your hands so I always be able to pray for him
Give me Your eyes, so I can see good things in him and not the bad one
Give me Your mouth that is filled with Your words of wisdom
so I can support him
And I want that finally both of us can say:
"How great Thou Art."
Amen.


No comments: