Sunday, June 28, 2009

- "To someone out there.." -

I've passed months with you
We get closer and closer each day
We both feel comfortable for being together

You tell me your stories,,
and I tell you mine..
You run to me when you're down,,
and so do I..

We go to some places together
We laugh, we share..
We trust each other.

But are they all enough
to encourage me giving you a chance?
How about our past?
How about our characters?

Can we get it through together?

I won't deny that maybe I've fallen in love with you,
even I've never expected it before..
Day by day,, you make me love you more.

But honestly..
Deep inside my heart,
I'm doubtful of so many things.

And the biggest question on my mind is:
What should this relation be going to be?

Should I put a hope?
Or should I not?

Answer it for me, please.

No comments: