Tuesday, December 31, 2013

- "Thank you, 2013." -

This year I loved.
This year I've lost.
This year I've changed.
This year was hard.
Hard, but I learned a lot.

I've learned that people can be fake.
I've learned that people can hurt you a lot,
without giving a shit about it.
I've learned that good people can change in a minute
when their hearts get broken.
I've met great people, but mean people as well. 

But the most important thing I've learned
is that every person in this world is strong enough to let go.
To let go of that painful past of yours
that broke your heart into million pieces.

People come and go, that's life.
The most important thing is
to stand up and realize
that you deserve something better than a person that gives up on you.

2013, thank you for all the lessons :')
2014, I'm ready.

No comments: