Friday, January 6, 2012

- "happy BELATED new year!" -

Hi guys,
I'm really really sorry for haven't posted anything this quite long time because I've been so busy with my Scientific Writing (SW) :(
I've been so tired dealing with my SW every single day, even thinking about it every MINUTE, and I can't find my mood to write anything on my blog yet.. Huff. Really sorry about it T.T
Actually there are TONS OF THINGS that I want to share with you, guys.. But I really can't find the right time and mood to write it down on my blog :(
But I promise that I'll post more and more blogs right after I finish my SW! :D
Can't wait to share to you about my little reflection of 2011, how I spent my X'Mas and New Year, my resolutions for 2012, my results of the last semester, what happened to my SW, etc!! Quite a lot of "untold" stories, eh?! haha..
I do really miss those quality "blogging" time :')
Please keep checking out my blog and give some comments ok ^^

Anyway, last but not least, I want to say:


Wish you a super great year ahead!
More blessing. More love. More success. More patient. More luck.
Amennn ^^

Missing you a lot,

XOXO
- Astrid Marcella -

No comments: