Thursday, July 14, 2011

- "Thank GOD." -

Hey I really thank GOD coz I've passed the 6th semester in my study, one of the hardest and most challenging semesters! :)

Though my GPA really drops down, but I've tried to give my best and I wanna keep being thankful to God for HIS guidance through this tough semester.. At least I was succeeded in passing 2 deathly classes of Pak Marcell, one of the most famous "killing" senior lecturers, who was very demanding towards his students. Besides, I've also passed Yohe's class of drama, one of the most frightening classes ever with an A score in hand :)
Thanks, Jesus. I know that I can't do it without You giving me the strength and ability.. ^^

Now I'm entering a new semester which I wish would be my last semester in this university.. Excited? Yaph. But with a bit of fright and worry whether I could handle doing my Scientific Writing (SW) along with the Teaching Practicum at Secondary High School (PPL) together and finish them within approximately less than 6 months or not.. I know that it wouldn't be easy, but I believe if I start it with God, He will guide and bless me until I can finish it on time :)

Dear God,
one thing that I've always been longing for is making the results of my study to glorify Your name and bringing happiness to my parents :')
I know that You'll always hold my hands till the end to help me reaching that dream :')

No comments: