Saturday, June 18, 2011

- "a HECTIC week." -

Pfiuhh.. This week has been one of the most hectic weeks in this semester.. I've got 4 final papers to be finished and 1 deadly sitting exam of Language Testing within approximately 2 weeks! -.-"

Here they are:
1. Seminar -> at least 20 pages
2. Language Testing -> at least 40 pages
3. Drama -> at least 4000 words (around 8-10 pages)
4. Etika Profesi -> at least 15 pages

Thanks God I've finished the Seminar and Language Testing papers and I've submitted them yesterday though I had to have a sleepless night and slept only for 2 hours yesterday hehe :P
Now only 2 papers left, the individual ones which should be submitted next week.. I'm gonna give my best efforts!! Really wish that I could pass all the subjects I take with good grades :) Amiinnnn ^^ 
Pray for me.. ;)

S.E.M.A.N.G.A.T Astrid Marcella!! (",)

No comments: