Friday, May 20, 2011

- "God Whispers." -

Well I'm a bit shock when I read today's "GodWhispers" on my email.. It was only less than 24 hours ago when I felt disappointed and sad knowing that maybe I have no chance to continue my study overseas, mostly because of my family's financial problem.. And when I read my email just now, I received "GodWhispers" saying these encouraging words:

Dear Astrid,
I've made a giant storehouse overflowing with every conceivable blessing you need, including all the financial resources you would ever need for all the dreams I have placed in your heart. The key of My storehouse is in your pocket. Gave it to you a long time ago. So when will you drop by and get some stuff?

Waiting for you,
God.
P.S. I hope really soon, Astrid.

Hey, can you call it as a "coincidence"?
No, I don't believe that I read it coincidentally.
The content of this email really answers the most recent problem appears in my head in these last few days.. And I believe that God really wants to say these to me, as the answer of my prayer :')
I call this "FAITH."



Thanks for the answer, God..
Please show me the way to Your storehouse then ^^
Let me walk by FAITH and not by sight! (",)

No comments: