Sunday, October 18, 2009

- "if I could TURN BACK the time.." -

I really miss the time we used to be
I miss the time we gathered
I miss the time we shared
I miss the time we laughed
I miss the time we told stories
I miss the time we served together
I miss the time we attended meetings
I miss the time we hung out and had fun
I miss the time we prayed
I miss the time we worshiped
I miss the time we hugged
I miss the time we supported each other

I wish I could turn back the time
and spend more time with you..
I wish everything had never changed
I wish the business, time and distance couldn't separate us
I wish everything seemed just like how we used to be

I miss those times,, really.
I miss the atmosphere of our togetherness
I miss the unity of our heart and the spirit of our soul
I miss you you you and you..
I miss you all.

Please, come back to my life :'(

To: all of my lovely brothers and sisters @ BiG


*missing you guys*

1 comment:

Ricca said...

why de? apakah kamu berpisah dengan mereka kah?